Me n myself, we got issues…
Yup that’s what hunky said to me when I told him what ‘nothing’ is all about last Thursday morning. He said I should sing that song. HaHa… It was one of those days when you felt you’re at the lowest end of your life. Your self-esteem took a blow and it’s battered…
I’m a mother of 2… everything sags with gravity… at the age of early 30s, porcelain skin showing signs of aging… the blue vein seemed most striking and prominent… what a woman to do??? Altho’ he said that I’m beautiful inside out, it still doesn’t soothe my fragile heart…
Me and myself we got issues,
I see myself and I say I hate you
Damn I wish I could cut the extra tissues
Can’t decide when I should start anew…
Me and myself got issues, issues, issues
(The Saturdays, lyric edited by urstrully)
Yup that’s what hunky said to me when I told him what ‘nothing’ is all about last Thursday morning. He said I should sing that song. HaHa… It was one of those days when you felt you’re at the lowest end of your life. Your self-esteem took a blow and it’s battered…
I’m a mother of 2… everything sags with gravity… at the age of early 30s, porcelain skin showing signs of aging… the blue vein seemed most striking and prominent… what a woman to do??? Altho’ he said that I’m beautiful inside out, it still doesn’t soothe my fragile heart…
Me and myself we got issues,
I see myself and I say I hate you
Damn I wish I could cut the extra tissues
Can’t decide when I should start anew…
Me and myself got issues, issues, issues
(The Saturdays, lyric edited by urstrully)
Comments