Let the past be an experience
The present be an experiment
And the future an expectation
It’s another day of doodling… I had a wonderful ‘Me’ time last Thursday. Had my facial which the beautician said I now have a sagging face *oh man*… punyalah sedih hati ini when she told me that… did ear-candling and she showed me all these ear waxes and commented, “you tidak kasi bersih telinga kah?” aduih punyalah sedikit memalukan!!!
After that facial session went to trim my hair and had my manicure and pedicure. Loving every bit of my Me-time… Will have this again somewhere 4th quarter…
Yesterday was a couple day off: yep it’s a ‘us’ time with hunky… went to have lunch at our favorite restaurant: NewYork2… and caught a movie at 1230pm: Clash of the Titans… need to do more ‘us’ time soon…
That’s the only doodles that I can tap on the keyboard…
The present be an experiment
And the future an expectation
It’s another day of doodling… I had a wonderful ‘Me’ time last Thursday. Had my facial which the beautician said I now have a sagging face *oh man*… punyalah sedih hati ini when she told me that… did ear-candling and she showed me all these ear waxes and commented, “you tidak kasi bersih telinga kah?” aduih punyalah sedikit memalukan!!!
After that facial session went to trim my hair and had my manicure and pedicure. Loving every bit of my Me-time… Will have this again somewhere 4th quarter…
Yesterday was a couple day off: yep it’s a ‘us’ time with hunky… went to have lunch at our favorite restaurant: NewYork2… and caught a movie at 1230pm: Clash of the Titans… need to do more ‘us’ time soon…
That’s the only doodles that I can tap on the keyboard…
p/s: title of the post has nothing to do with the post itself... no corelation what-so-ever... it sounded nice ;-P
Comments