Tomorrow will be the first day of work for 2010. It is also Kyran’s first day of school. Hunky bought 1 size bigger for Kyran’s school shoes, sport attire and school uniform. It’s nearly 10pm and he’s still awake, his eyes glued to ‘The Fairly Odd Parents’.
To be truthful with myself I’m a bit anxious and worried facing the obstacles that I know are looming, staring me right between the eyes for 2010. I don’t know whether I’m capable enough or worthy enough to handle these responsibilities that fate has thrown me. I can only hope and have faith that everything will turn alright and I will come out unscathed with whatever life has prepared for me.
Sometimes it made me feel that it is actually a curse instead of a Blessing but I have told myself to see all situation like a glass half full but then again I have to keep repeating that phrase just like some kind of mantra to give me courage and strength to see this through. At this point of time, I just have to believe it and pray that it is so…
To be truthful with myself I’m a bit anxious and worried facing the obstacles that I know are looming, staring me right between the eyes for 2010. I don’t know whether I’m capable enough or worthy enough to handle these responsibilities that fate has thrown me. I can only hope and have faith that everything will turn alright and I will come out unscathed with whatever life has prepared for me.
Sometimes it made me feel that it is actually a curse instead of a Blessing but I have told myself to see all situation like a glass half full but then again I have to keep repeating that phrase just like some kind of mantra to give me courage and strength to see this through. At this point of time, I just have to believe it and pray that it is so…
Comments