The KL Trip was a blast... I had a wonderful time with the team. In my six years stint in Sales, I've never seen a group of people happy to receive their new sales target... The management did a very good job in ensuring that their people are happy, motivated and rearing to meet the Challenges of 2010... KUDOS!!!
Just sharing a few snippets taken by Channel Manager of Pahang Mr Zaki...
Thank you Zakio!!!
This is us before the Sales Convention held in Istana Hotel Kuala Lumpur.'Teaming with Passion' with Dr Lawrence Walter Ng
After the Annual Dinner, we had fun dancing and just be crazy.
I think, Nurul and myself lost a few pounds during that dancing session.
Just sharing a few snippets taken by Channel Manager of Pahang Mr Zaki...
Thank you Zakio!!!
This is us before the Sales Convention held in Istana Hotel Kuala Lumpur.'Teaming with Passion' with Dr Lawrence Walter Ng

See the Sales Team: Passionate gila!!!
After the Annual Dinner, we had fun dancing and just be crazy.I think, Nurul and myself lost a few pounds during that dancing session.
The 2 day Convention was so full of energy and I really do hope that each and everyone who attended will not forget the objectives and practice what had been taught: kalau tak - SIA SIA lo...
The management should do events like this more often:-)...

Comments