Skip to main content

Blessed Christmas!!!

A peaceful hush falls over the world…
When this holiday rush is through…
It’s time to reflect on family and friends…
And so I think of You…

It’s time to send our greetings…
To those who are far and near…
To wish you the blessings of the season…
Not just today but throughout the year…
We pause and think of this special time…
A time that is set apart…
For thinking of this who are dear…
Who hold a special place in our heart…
Believe in the magic of the season…

May the love of God warm your hearts…
May you forever cherish the memory…
And what this season imparts…
It is not the gifts that are wrapped…
And placed under the Christmas Tree…
But the Christmas that lives within our hearts…
That is special to you and me…

For unto us a child was born…
He is our Savior and King…
It’s the time we celebrate the day of his Birth…
And the blessings his love does bring…

May the magic and wonder of the season…
Bring joy and happiness to you…
May it be a season you will always remember…
And stay with you, your whole life through…
May the timeless message of Christmas…
Fill your heart and home with love…
May you and yours be forever blessed…
With the peace of the snow white dove…

Wishing Each and Everyone a
Blessed Christmas
and a
Joyful New Year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

doodling...

My leave application has been approved: yeah… I have my long awaited ME-time tomorrow. I’ve longed for a facial and a thorough session of mani/pedi… that’s the reason why I’m here doodling my thoughts in the virtual web as my mind is already on tomorrow. There are thousands of stuff happened since my last entry: when was it again? Yeah about almost a month ago… tomorrow April of 2010 comes knocking. Life has been really good to me. I’ve been a busy wife, mom and employee… I wished I could jot down everything that had happened for me to look back, reminisce and maybe laugh about the experience and the lesson learnt but I’m just plain lazy now… I’ll let you know one thing: I’ve come to my own conclusion that I actually don’t give a rat-ass about what people outside the circle of my life think about me… gossips and hearsays are often hurtful but why want to bother? I should have followed my gut instinct and just don’t bother because the more I explained, things worsen *I felt* so it’s muc...

What we had for lunch yesterday...

nyummy nyumy

Now You Belong To Heaven

Miss your voice, miss your smile everything about you, worth a while always wondering where you are I hope you're with us, near or far Many questions aren't answered I guess, we'll never know But now you belong to heaven it's empty without your smile The truth brings us to tears all the love you gave us all these years Always seeing you at night when I turn off the light and the world's asleep In my heart you'll always stay we'll never forget you you'll never fade away I'll always remember the times we shared togehter Remeber your laughter, forever and ever But now you belong to heaven it's empty without your smile The truth brings us to tears all the love you gave us all these years And I wonder what would be the first I'd say if I meet you again one day and I'm hoping you'll remember my name if I see you again ... But now you belong to heaven it's empty without your smile The truth brings us to tears all the love you gav...