Here I am started work since last week... Time flies so fast... It's as if I just gave birth to my beautiful bundle of joy and mere weeks later I'm back to work... I'm supposed to head home now but I had a last minute invitation for Buka Puasa at Star so decided just to stay back in the office until the time for me to leave...
Had gone to Kyle's 2 months check-up and DrKwan advise me not to force Kyle milk... As if??? I don't... I feed upon demand which is approximately every 3 hrs. DrK said that Baby kyle weighs like a 4 months old baby and length of a 3 months. I considered that news as a good thing... but now I'm worried. I was in KL last week for 3 days and my milk supply has greatly lessen... It breaks my heart seriously... I wished I could give him breastmilk exclusively but my wants it seems couldn't be granted...
Had gone to Kyle's 2 months check-up and DrKwan advise me not to force Kyle milk... As if??? I don't... I feed upon demand which is approximately every 3 hrs. DrK said that Baby kyle weighs like a 4 months old baby and length of a 3 months. I considered that news as a good thing... but now I'm worried. I was in KL last week for 3 days and my milk supply has greatly lessen... It breaks my heart seriously... I wished I could give him breastmilk exclusively but my wants it seems couldn't be granted...
Comments