I’ve been tossing and turning again last nite. I could only dropped off to slumber land at around 3am… seriously this is so bothersome especially when I have to wake up a mere hours away. How am I supposed to function properly if the turning and tossing continue? this is bad…
I’m so emotional nowadays… I needed to be cuddled all the time and also pampered by hunky… is it hormones??? It’s creating havoc in my emotional state of mind. I even got into deep waters with MM and I do blame it on hormones because I know in my normal state of mind I wouldn’t be so over-dramatize everything… I can’t help it!!!
I went for my weekly review yesterday and had to wait for almost 2 hours because DrS had 2 caesarean and birth to look into… when it was our turn to see him, he looked harassed… Blessed is approximately 2.8kg now and is not engage yet… DrS didn’t have to tell me that Blessed is not engaged yet ‘coz I can see the bump is right below my boobs and hasn’t gone down one bit… in fact I felt that Blessed is much above compared to before… I supposed Blessed is snugly relaxing in mummy’s tummy… I’ve been eating sweet stuffs continually nowadays. My sweet tooth come full blown in this last stage of pregnancy… I just can’t help it… I feel I can die if I don’t have that sweet taste in my tongue… I’ve also been consuming cold drinks when I’m supposed to control them due to afraid of my womb getting cold etc. I think I’m trying to make up for the upcoming confinement months that are looming in the corner… I’m eating to my heart’s content and disregard everything as I know my meal will consist only “Lee Hing Chicken” for according to my hunky 100 days!!! Hunky is a stickler to tradition…
Until the next post…
I’m so emotional nowadays… I needed to be cuddled all the time and also pampered by hunky… is it hormones??? It’s creating havoc in my emotional state of mind. I even got into deep waters with MM and I do blame it on hormones because I know in my normal state of mind I wouldn’t be so over-dramatize everything… I can’t help it!!!
I went for my weekly review yesterday and had to wait for almost 2 hours because DrS had 2 caesarean and birth to look into… when it was our turn to see him, he looked harassed… Blessed is approximately 2.8kg now and is not engage yet… DrS didn’t have to tell me that Blessed is not engaged yet ‘coz I can see the bump is right below my boobs and hasn’t gone down one bit… in fact I felt that Blessed is much above compared to before… I supposed Blessed is snugly relaxing in mummy’s tummy… I’ve been eating sweet stuffs continually nowadays. My sweet tooth come full blown in this last stage of pregnancy… I just can’t help it… I feel I can die if I don’t have that sweet taste in my tongue… I’ve also been consuming cold drinks when I’m supposed to control them due to afraid of my womb getting cold etc. I think I’m trying to make up for the upcoming confinement months that are looming in the corner… I’m eating to my heart’s content and disregard everything as I know my meal will consist only “Lee Hing Chicken” for according to my hunky 100 days!!! Hunky is a stickler to tradition…
Until the next post…
Comments