“So anytime now… Just prepare and be ready.”
Yeah!!! That’s what I said when DrS said the above… If I can jump up and down, I’ll literally do it… I’m in a blissful state of expectation right now which is the opposite of what Hunky is experiencing. He’s having a cold body reflex… hahaha… I know he’s excited but he also knows that he will be the one busy taking care of me and his newborn too… Kasian him!!! He has shrunk! I mean skinnier… well he was the one who doesn’t allow me to do housework… what I do at home is basically relax and grow bigger… Thank you Hunky!!! I needed the rest especially now… of ‘coz I try to help what I can help with the chores like tidying up Kyran’s room, doing the dishes *although I have to do it side ways*, folding the laundry… emmm hang clothes, do the ironing!!! Emm macam ada juga chores saya buat niJ … hehehe… I’m so excited!!! I’m grinning and smiling from ear to ear…
I have this feeling that I’ll deliver early but of ‘coz it’s just me wishing ‘coz I couldn’t wait to hold my baby in my arms and enjoy my maternity leave… 2 months bah that!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah…
I hope the delivery etc will be easy!!! Fingers crossed…
Yeah!!! That’s what I said when DrS said the above… If I can jump up and down, I’ll literally do it… I’m in a blissful state of expectation right now which is the opposite of what Hunky is experiencing. He’s having a cold body reflex… hahaha… I know he’s excited but he also knows that he will be the one busy taking care of me and his newborn too… Kasian him!!! He has shrunk! I mean skinnier… well he was the one who doesn’t allow me to do housework… what I do at home is basically relax and grow bigger… Thank you Hunky!!! I needed the rest especially now… of ‘coz I try to help what I can help with the chores like tidying up Kyran’s room, doing the dishes *although I have to do it side ways*, folding the laundry… emmm hang clothes, do the ironing!!! Emm macam ada juga chores saya buat niJ … hehehe… I’m so excited!!! I’m grinning and smiling from ear to ear…
I have this feeling that I’ll deliver early but of ‘coz it’s just me wishing ‘coz I couldn’t wait to hold my baby in my arms and enjoy my maternity leave… 2 months bah that!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah…
I hope the delivery etc will be easy!!! Fingers crossed…
Comments
cant wait for lil one to be introduced to the world.
God bless.
Pray for me too *winksWinks*