Anticipation: an action of pleasurable expectation…
That’s what I’m feeling now… I couldn’t get myself to sleep last night due to my highly charged brain anticipating the event of welcoming my new bundle of Joy… Scenarios after scenarios emerged at the back of my head… would it be like my firstborn??? Or would it be different??? Questions after question swirling inside my head which fail to lull me to sleep last night. Now I feel like a zombie going about without any clear thoughts…
That’s what I’m feeling now… I couldn’t get myself to sleep last night due to my highly charged brain anticipating the event of welcoming my new bundle of Joy… Scenarios after scenarios emerged at the back of my head… would it be like my firstborn??? Or would it be different??? Questions after question swirling inside my head which fail to lull me to sleep last night. Now I feel like a zombie going about without any clear thoughts…
Comments
my prayer is with you for your safe and smooth delivery. :)