During mass, I suddenly had the vision of tasting Dome Pancake and being married to a wonderful guy, he brought me and son there… I had my delicious Pancake while hunky and son had ala American Breakfast with sausages, eggs etc. Son ate all the eggs by his own and made me feel like a proud mama. Only the sausages were left and he requested me to feed him… he was running and playing with the waitresses and whenever his mouth is empty he will come to me and asked for pieces of sausage… I’m not sure how many glasses of saliva we the parents wasted on advising him not to run because he was still eating at that point of time… at one point son came hurrying towards me and when he was beside me gave a loud cough and consequently vomited all the semi-processed consumed food… uwaaahhhh…. My pants were drenched with semi-processed eggs and sausages…
I spent the hours at 1B smelling like vomit… I didn’t know that the pants emitted such a foul vomit smell. Hunky can smell them a yard away…… uwaaaahhh… no wonder the cashier and the customers in front of me at Harris were inching away from me…
I spent the hours at 1B smelling like vomit… I didn’t know that the pants emitted such a foul vomit smell. Hunky can smell them a yard away…… uwaaaahhh… no wonder the cashier and the customers in front of me at Harris were inching away from me…
Comments