Skip to main content

What Say U?

Got myself a NikonD60 for my birthday and been playing with it for almost four months now… Consumed with admiration for chegu’s hubby’s talent and thought to myself whether I can master the art of taking and editing pictures myself. Please help me judge on the few snapshots that I’ve edited. Give me the true and unbiased comments ya. Thank you in advance...





Comments

carolchs said…
fran! u've got it!!
congrats on getting the dslr :)

i so love the last pic. it makes me feel thirsty. looks yummy. looks cool. those are the effects it sent to me by just looking at it.

judging from the pictures, im sure u will go far as long as you keep the passion on fire. hubby spends lost of his time in front of the pc perfecting his skills. but of cos, without the right shots, even photoshop wont be able to deliver the result you want.

he's getting a new toy very soon. looks like, the d40x is coming back to momma! im so liking it! :)

happy photographing!
KaDusMama said…
Yay!! you also in photography now?? Mari lah kita sama2 kasi bagus skill guna DSLR nie..hehehe I've taken few shots, tapi kurang tempat mau p jalan bah..hehee
Anyway, suma your photos very nice..like it!!
msLabadin said…
Caro, itulah yg sy mo kasi taru minyak... mcm itu passion tidak brapa firery *adakah gitu punya words?* I'm trying my best lah tis... sy mo tunggu deliver so nnt sy buli tiarap2 ambik gambar, skrang ni masih lagi ndak buli... boyot betul sudah :)

TT, I know wat u mean... sy amat lah jelus tinguk si chegu's laki punya pictures di Pulau... punya santik the pics... all the pics i took semuanya either at our apartment, my mum's place or my in-law's place... tunggulah... misti kiva chance mo testing power lagi..

Thanks kio for the comments... appreciate them...

Popular posts from this blog

doodling...

My leave application has been approved: yeah… I have my long awaited ME-time tomorrow. I’ve longed for a facial and a thorough session of mani/pedi… that’s the reason why I’m here doodling my thoughts in the virtual web as my mind is already on tomorrow. There are thousands of stuff happened since my last entry: when was it again? Yeah about almost a month ago… tomorrow April of 2010 comes knocking. Life has been really good to me. I’ve been a busy wife, mom and employee… I wished I could jot down everything that had happened for me to look back, reminisce and maybe laugh about the experience and the lesson learnt but I’m just plain lazy now… I’ll let you know one thing: I’ve come to my own conclusion that I actually don’t give a rat-ass about what people outside the circle of my life think about me… gossips and hearsays are often hurtful but why want to bother? I should have followed my gut instinct and just don’t bother because the more I explained, things worsen *I felt* so it’s muc...

What we had for lunch yesterday...

nyummy nyumy

Lukas Graham - Funeral

"Funeral" When it's my time, I know you'll tailor a new suit for me And buy a new tie, so I'll look this good Boy, you were right You said only them good ones die young Never in my life did I look this good Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too You're all on my tab Bartenders pour out the whiskeys on me And don't be so sad Cause I lived this good We were closer Now it's over Oh it doesn't mean it's closure I see you and I love you I'll be watching out above you Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Every...