I’m tired. It has been a busy week for me so far. Hunky and I had to take emergency leave last Tuesday as son was having diarrhea. He kept on pooing every 15 mins since Monday night.
24th March
12am: Son had fever. Gave him fever and diarrhea syrup
3am: Son woke up and cried. He nodded when asked whether he wanted to pee, accompanied him to the loo and instead of pee, he pooeed again. We were in the bathroom for quite sometime as he kept on pooiing. At one time when we were in the bedroom and he was squatting down on the floor he didn’t realized that he poo. He cried again. We decided to bring him to the doctor. We envisioned already that he had to be admitted or had to be jab because he loss a lot of liquid already. Permai Clinic in Jalan Pantai was open: Thank God! Spent nearly RM150 for consultation and medication but again thank God as the Clinic is a panel. Possible cause of diarrhea is food poisoning. Doc advised to give plain porridge and warm water only for the next two days. Fever broken.
12pm: Son managed to have uninterrupted sleep for almost three hours. The frequency of pooinng had decreased.
I have to digress… My SIL’s grandma passed away this morning. I just received her sms. My mum was lamenting because she couldn’t visit her while she was still alive. I’m sorry mum… I’m sorry F for your great loss…
I have no mood now… To cut the initial story short, son is much better now.
24th March
12am: Son had fever. Gave him fever and diarrhea syrup
3am: Son woke up and cried. He nodded when asked whether he wanted to pee, accompanied him to the loo and instead of pee, he pooeed again. We were in the bathroom for quite sometime as he kept on pooiing. At one time when we were in the bedroom and he was squatting down on the floor he didn’t realized that he poo. He cried again. We decided to bring him to the doctor. We envisioned already that he had to be admitted or had to be jab because he loss a lot of liquid already. Permai Clinic in Jalan Pantai was open: Thank God! Spent nearly RM150 for consultation and medication but again thank God as the Clinic is a panel. Possible cause of diarrhea is food poisoning. Doc advised to give plain porridge and warm water only for the next two days. Fever broken.
12pm: Son managed to have uninterrupted sleep for almost three hours. The frequency of pooinng had decreased.
I have to digress… My SIL’s grandma passed away this morning. I just received her sms. My mum was lamenting because she couldn’t visit her while she was still alive. I’m sorry mum… I’m sorry F for your great loss…
I have no mood now… To cut the initial story short, son is much better now.
Comments