Skip to main content

Tagged By MsLinut

I’m supposed to showoff *winks* :-

A picture of you at the most unique environment


This is the only picture that I can think of me in the most unique environment: me having my first child. Thought of showing my picture giving birth but I’m afraid it’s too graphic for my own liking… Just looksie at my nose… I never knew that my nose could be that huge… In this picture I looked like my niece, Lovey… Pic of her below. Any resemblance?




A picture that means a lot to you

I have lots of pictures that mean a lot to me. There was one with all my siblings taken during the last Christmas Gathering. It means a lot to me ‘coz seldom do we get the chance to get together all of us in one roof. There’s also one of my teenage nephews and nieces: the picture means a lot because I’ve seen them grown from cute babies to smelly children to beautiful and handsome people maybe I should post about them in the future. After a lot of thought, I have to settle with this picture… This man I pledge my life with for better and for worse.



A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff

The most difficult picture to find… I was forced to choose this as there’s no other option. There’s a cute toy house and a living cute doll inside…



A picture of you in white


I've enjoyed doing this tag so I hope those blog hoppers out there who think they minght enjoy doing this as well, I'm tagging you :-)

p/s: Thanks Linut for this enjoyable tag.

Comments

nice photos la... i esp love your wedding-related photos.^^
tsmanta said…
Love that pic of you and your hubby looking at each other :)
msLabadin said…
Elcynthia, xie xie...

Tara, me oso like that picture... it was the happiest day of my life and i think it shows on my face :)
Linachu said…
Glad u enjoyed it!
Yeah, that pic of you looking at ur hubby IS priceless :)
msLabadin said…
ya bah enjoy sangat2 kak Linut... i know mmg priceless itu...

Popular posts from this blog

doodling...

My leave application has been approved: yeah… I have my long awaited ME-time tomorrow. I’ve longed for a facial and a thorough session of mani/pedi… that’s the reason why I’m here doodling my thoughts in the virtual web as my mind is already on tomorrow. There are thousands of stuff happened since my last entry: when was it again? Yeah about almost a month ago… tomorrow April of 2010 comes knocking. Life has been really good to me. I’ve been a busy wife, mom and employee… I wished I could jot down everything that had happened for me to look back, reminisce and maybe laugh about the experience and the lesson learnt but I’m just plain lazy now… I’ll let you know one thing: I’ve come to my own conclusion that I actually don’t give a rat-ass about what people outside the circle of my life think about me… gossips and hearsays are often hurtful but why want to bother? I should have followed my gut instinct and just don’t bother because the more I explained, things worsen *I felt* so it’s muc...

What we had for lunch yesterday...

nyummy nyumy

Lukas Graham - Funeral

"Funeral" When it's my time, I know you'll tailor a new suit for me And buy a new tie, so I'll look this good Boy, you were right You said only them good ones die young Never in my life did I look this good Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too You're all on my tab Bartenders pour out the whiskeys on me And don't be so sad Cause I lived this good We were closer Now it's over Oh it doesn't mean it's closure I see you and I love you I'll be watching out above you Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Every...