I was feeling that something is amiss this morning. My heart was heavy. Told hunky what I felt… I just couldn’t put my finger into it.
This morning, arriving at work I knew now what was the ‘something’. I heard from a reliable source that I will be put to this particular department. Sultan asked me whether I want his help to pull me out from that department… deep in me I know I would like his help but I’m a stubborn woman and I won’t for the life of me will ask for his help in this matter. If it’s meant to be that I’m assigned to this department then I will do my damnest best to excel in it. I won’t pull strings to get what I want. I believe in the hands of fate and although I know as the captain of my life I should do everything in my power to get what I want but in this instances my heart just won’t allow me to grovel *not literally but I felt like it* . That’s not me!!! I’m a hard-headed woman and I know I won’t look back to the past and regret this path that I had chosen… I’m not being melodramatic but I just want to put it in writing how I precisely felt at this moment.
* I’m at peace with it.
This morning, arriving at work I knew now what was the ‘something’. I heard from a reliable source that I will be put to this particular department. Sultan asked me whether I want his help to pull me out from that department… deep in me I know I would like his help but I’m a stubborn woman and I won’t for the life of me will ask for his help in this matter. If it’s meant to be that I’m assigned to this department then I will do my damnest best to excel in it. I won’t pull strings to get what I want. I believe in the hands of fate and although I know as the captain of my life I should do everything in my power to get what I want but in this instances my heart just won’t allow me to grovel *not literally but I felt like it* . That’s not me!!! I’m a hard-headed woman and I know I won’t look back to the past and regret this path that I had chosen… I’m not being melodramatic but I just want to put it in writing how I precisely felt at this moment.
* I’m at peace with it.
Comments