I sms SanBro this morning:-
Morning Dy... Hari ni kah or tmrw tat ur bday? Anyways... Happy Birthday! May all u wish n thrives for come true in buckets full. Love u : )
This is his reply:-
O thks! Tmrow, but better earlier that never! Love u
The thing is I can't for the life of me remember saying verbally or written I Love u to him before or any of my brothers for that matter... We've never been that kind of open with our feelings. I can't seem to understand why all of a sudden I've become transparent... I suppose it's a good thing. I think he sort of knew that I Love him but I suppose it's a given that you will love your own kin right? but again can you postively say that your siblings love you??? care yes but love??? Love is such an abstract thing!!!
Morning Dy... Hari ni kah or tmrw tat ur bday? Anyways... Happy Birthday! May all u wish n thrives for come true in buckets full. Love u : )
This is his reply:-
O thks! Tmrow, but better earlier that never! Love u
The thing is I can't for the life of me remember saying verbally or written I Love u to him before or any of my brothers for that matter... We've never been that kind of open with our feelings. I can't seem to understand why all of a sudden I've become transparent... I suppose it's a good thing. I think he sort of knew that I Love him but I suppose it's a given that you will love your own kin right? but again can you postively say that your siblings love you??? care yes but love??? Love is such an abstract thing!!!
Receiving his reply was such a jumpstart to my day... It's funny but true...
This is my brother who sent Congratulation Card when I scored 4As in PMR (or was it UPSR)... and YES I still keep it... This is the only brother who never failed to wish me Happy Birthday since I left my schooling days albeit via phone call or sms...
This is the only brother who called me when I miscarried and really talked to me...
*sigh* So ya Dy, I really do love you...MuahMuahMuah!!!
I really do hope he doesn't get to read this posting because it's so SOB...
Comments