Oh Happy Days Oh Happy Days…. *if you’ve seen Sister Act II, you know which song I’m singing to with this one*. I’m happy today because I’m reading super hilarious post from these bloggers:-
1) http://danielfranklingomez.com/blog/2009/02/25/ash-wednesday-the-start-of-lent/
Daniel is really something… I was chuckling to myself reading on what he’s abstaining himself from this Lent… I for one have no intention to abstain which I’m sure being a Catholic ought too… I’ve tried in previous years to abstain from Meat like him but to no avail failed miserably… I couldn’t abstain from *making Love* either… that’s a definite No No… Maybe I should, not abstain though but decreased my blog-hopping time… yeah that sounds achievable… what else: emmm… I can’t think of anything maybe I’m being super obnoxious in declaring that so far everything that I do is all in moderation but to abstain from something is like …. Hmmm…
2) http://mrbadak.com/2009/02/25/how-to-judge-your-erection-hardness/
I’ve actually read about this in Daily today and was again chuckling to myself: I mean rating the hardness of erection, get this:-
Grade 1: similar like Tofu
Grade 2: like peeled banana
Grade 3: like unpeeled banana
Grade 4: Cucumber
My goodness all food… hehehe… funny
Woman: I’m sorry but yours is like Tofu….
Man: Nope I’m not…
Woman: Yes, you are… See… TOFU!!!
3) http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/18535/84/
1) http://danielfranklingomez.com/blog/2009/02/25/ash-wednesday-the-start-of-lent/
Daniel is really something… I was chuckling to myself reading on what he’s abstaining himself from this Lent… I for one have no intention to abstain which I’m sure being a Catholic ought too… I’ve tried in previous years to abstain from Meat like him but to no avail failed miserably… I couldn’t abstain from *making Love* either… that’s a definite No No… Maybe I should, not abstain though but decreased my blog-hopping time… yeah that sounds achievable… what else: emmm… I can’t think of anything maybe I’m being super obnoxious in declaring that so far everything that I do is all in moderation but to abstain from something is like …. Hmmm…
2) http://mrbadak.com/2009/02/25/how-to-judge-your-erection-hardness/
I’ve actually read about this in Daily today and was again chuckling to myself: I mean rating the hardness of erection, get this:-
Grade 1: similar like Tofu
Grade 2: like peeled banana
Grade 3: like unpeeled banana
Grade 4: Cucumber
My goodness all food… hehehe… funny
Woman: I’m sorry but yours is like Tofu….
Man: Nope I’m not…
Woman: Yes, you are… See… TOFU!!!
3) http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/18535/84/
RPK is funny in his replies… I don’t know what else to comment but he’s one brave man...
Comments