Skip to main content

being bored

When you’re surrounded by intelligent people, you tend to let them control the flow of the activity and I’m *with open arms* glad to be handing it to them. I don’t have to crash my head in thinking of ways and ideas to sell… the only bad thing would be that I’m bored… I know I should at least input things especially when you want to impress but then to impress is not the top in my agenda now.

Usually during meetings and workshops such as these especially when the mood is not there, the only best thing would be to imagine stuff in the mind. I for one would feast my eyes on whoever falls on the good looking category: be it a woman or a man but for this instances, I have none at all. Next thing would be playing sms with hunky but then it seems he’s too busy to entertain me… boohoo… so the third best thing would be to put my thoughts into words like now.

My baby eh silap my small boy *he’ll be angry when I say he’s my baby*, is coming to 4 years old now… although through his growing years so far he has made our life bliss but still there are seconds like last night where hunky exclaimed in exasperation:-

Him: Kalau saya masuk hospital sebab high blood make sure jangan bawa Si Kyran visit me. Let me recuperate in peace…

Our son is a handful but we wouldn’t trade him for the world. He’s such an active boy. He ran so fast and being careless, cut himself when his forehead connect with the grill… his forehead bear the mark now… poor him but still he didn’t learn from his mistake… we’ve wasted gallons of saliva telling him not to run but to walk. He fell again last night but fortunately no broken teeth. Every part of his body still intact.

The second best phrase that I love to hear is when Kyran calls me. The way he said mummy or mum is like angels singing to my ears…

Hunky never wants to acknowledge this but their similar: both are so hard headed. Neither wants to lose in an argument. Kyran is such a cheeky boy:-

Hunky: Kyran come here now.
Kyran: *still doing his own thing*
Hunky: Kyran you better come here before daddy counts to 3.
Before Hunky started, Kyran has already started counting and making sure by the time he said 3 he’s already where he’s supposed to be… with his cheeky smile intact…

Cheeky 2
During his first week of school, I think it was before his third day:-

Me: Kyran, you don’t have to cry okay. You big boy right!
Kyran: I cry 5 tears only can?

There are more cheeky episodes but I just can’t recall them now but I’ll write them down somewhere as soon as it comes back to me. For now this is just the written published memory and hoped I will not delete them…




Comments

carolchs said…
i cry 5 tears can? LOL!
Linachu said…
Cheeky cheeky Kyran!
Were you blogging in the middle of a meeting/training? Biasa la tu..mind as well use up the time rather than doing nothing kan..hehe
msLabadin said…
Yabah Carol, sy pun ketawa terbahak-bahak. ndak tau mana lagi dia blajar tu...

Kak Linut, yes was putting my tots in ms-words first supaya ndak kena patan hehehe... in between i manage to input my 2 cents during the workshop... came out with 2 presentation slides :)... see i'm still doing work bah...

Popular posts from this blog

doodling...

My leave application has been approved: yeah… I have my long awaited ME-time tomorrow. I’ve longed for a facial and a thorough session of mani/pedi… that’s the reason why I’m here doodling my thoughts in the virtual web as my mind is already on tomorrow. There are thousands of stuff happened since my last entry: when was it again? Yeah about almost a month ago… tomorrow April of 2010 comes knocking. Life has been really good to me. I’ve been a busy wife, mom and employee… I wished I could jot down everything that had happened for me to look back, reminisce and maybe laugh about the experience and the lesson learnt but I’m just plain lazy now… I’ll let you know one thing: I’ve come to my own conclusion that I actually don’t give a rat-ass about what people outside the circle of my life think about me… gossips and hearsays are often hurtful but why want to bother? I should have followed my gut instinct and just don’t bother because the more I explained, things worsen *I felt* so it’s muc...

What we had for lunch yesterday...

nyummy nyumy

Lukas Graham - Funeral

"Funeral" When it's my time, I know you'll tailor a new suit for me And buy a new tie, so I'll look this good Boy, you were right You said only them good ones die young Never in my life did I look this good Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too You're all on my tab Bartenders pour out the whiskeys on me And don't be so sad Cause I lived this good We were closer Now it's over Oh it doesn't mean it's closure I see you and I love you I'll be watching out above you Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Every...