Skip to main content

KYLER, KEANU, KYVV... hmmm

When did you start planning for your children’s name?

I started way before I got engaged. Initially it was only one name for one child but then a few months before Kyran was born he has a middle name… Next question is:-

How many names did you prepare for your children?

I decided four children would be ideal for us: 2 boys and 2 girls so we have 2 pairs of name ready.

We have used two boy names:-

Kyran Matthew
Kyvan Luke

So we’re out of names for boys… whenever I text hunky for a possible boy name: I usually get a reply “Don’t be Stupid”… hehehe… and whenever I get this reply I shook my head. It’s very hard to agree on a name that both of us like…

I remembered suggesting KYLER, hunky immediately call me and say that it’s a nice name but wont people pronounce it as ‘KILLER’! so that will be a NO NO…

I suggested KRISTIAN but he said better spelt as CHRISTIAN.

How about Kyv? Nope hunky can’t pronounce.

Yesterday I suggested ‘KEANU’ and got his usual sms reply… hmmm…

Comments

Keanu... I love that name. That's why I ended with altering it to a Lundayeh version Kenui which also means Hawk! *wink-wink*
msLabadin said…
Kenui....

so original...

Popular posts from this blog

doodling...

My leave application has been approved: yeah… I have my long awaited ME-time tomorrow. I’ve longed for a facial and a thorough session of mani/pedi… that’s the reason why I’m here doodling my thoughts in the virtual web as my mind is already on tomorrow. There are thousands of stuff happened since my last entry: when was it again? Yeah about almost a month ago… tomorrow April of 2010 comes knocking. Life has been really good to me. I’ve been a busy wife, mom and employee… I wished I could jot down everything that had happened for me to look back, reminisce and maybe laugh about the experience and the lesson learnt but I’m just plain lazy now… I’ll let you know one thing: I’ve come to my own conclusion that I actually don’t give a rat-ass about what people outside the circle of my life think about me… gossips and hearsays are often hurtful but why want to bother? I should have followed my gut instinct and just don’t bother because the more I explained, things worsen *I felt* so it’s muc...

What we had for lunch yesterday...

nyummy nyumy

Lukas Graham - Funeral

"Funeral" When it's my time, I know you'll tailor a new suit for me And buy a new tie, so I'll look this good Boy, you were right You said only them good ones die young Never in my life did I look this good Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too You're all on my tab Bartenders pour out the whiskeys on me And don't be so sad Cause I lived this good We were closer Now it's over Oh it doesn't mean it's closure I see you and I love you I'll be watching out above you Everyone welcome to my funeral Everyone I know better be wasted You know I would pour one up Cause the way I lived, it was amazing Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Uh-uh-uh All of my friends are in the room Uh-uh-uh Party for me - I'd party too Every...