knock knock...
who's there?
It's me...
Me who?
Me... I'm back...
didn't realise that it has been more than two months since my last post back in 2008... how time literally flies...
I’ve celebrated my 4th Wedding Anniversary
I’ve celebrated my 30th Birthday
25th Dec, Jesus’ Birthday has come and gone
I’ve celebrated the orang putih ‘New Year’
Son is now officially a Chung Hwa Kindie Kid
I’m now in my 15th days of work for 2009
Restructuring is in the horizon, I don’t know where I’ll be, who I’ll be working closely with…
I’m expecting so many changes and I hoped that these changes are for the better… changes is good they said… how will I adapt? Can I cope? Can I be patient? This re-structuring can either BREAK or STRENGTHEN me. We’ll see…
who's there?
It's me...
Me who?
Me... I'm back...
didn't realise that it has been more than two months since my last post back in 2008... how time literally flies...
I’ve celebrated my 4th Wedding Anniversary
I’ve celebrated my 30th Birthday
25th Dec, Jesus’ Birthday has come and gone
I’ve celebrated the orang putih ‘New Year’
Son is now officially a Chung Hwa Kindie Kid
I’m now in my 15th days of work for 2009
Restructuring is in the horizon, I don’t know where I’ll be, who I’ll be working closely with…
I’m expecting so many changes and I hoped that these changes are for the better… changes is good they said… how will I adapt? Can I cope? Can I be patient? This re-structuring can either BREAK or STRENGTHEN me. We’ll see…
Comments
bah...happy niu (moo) year :)
Hope all is well with you and your fam
cheers!
Tara, hope all is well with you n fam too... i'm marvellously ok...
Cara, yabah lama ohhh kaaannn... malas bah itu jari-jemari mo tap the keyboard. Happy Ox Year to u too...