
I feel like crying *okay, I’m exaggerating*… Thank you Izan for this wonderful Award and for making me feel worthy *okay, too much. I know*. Thanks Izan…
So I was a bit blur ‘coz I have no idea what is the award about what I know it’s in Spanish and unfortunately I don’t know any Spanish word so I’ll google them and find out what is the Award actually is….
so from here, the direct translation would be

So I was a bit blur ‘coz I have no idea what is the award about what I know it’s in Spanish and unfortunately I don’t know any Spanish word so I’ll google them and find out what is the Award actually is….
so from here, the direct translation would be
este blog investe e accredita na… proximidade
this blog invest and accredits na… proximity
which means what exactly??? Hmm… proximity means near and accredits means to recognize… In lay person term it means that my blog is awarded for being near? Okay, I’m more blurred than before…
Well to fulfill the message I’m passing this Award to these wonderful bloggers who have made my life colourful with their shared anecdotes of life…
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text." -"
I must propagate! And so do you.
Linut
Lala
Herda
Sharon
TT
Debbie
Kim
Val
Mundong Po:
Today me try testing power the just learned HTML code.
which means what exactly??? Hmm… proximity means near and accredits means to recognize… In lay person term it means that my blog is awarded for being near? Okay, I’m more blurred than before…
Well to fulfill the message I’m passing this Award to these wonderful bloggers who have made my life colourful with their shared anecdotes of life…
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text." -"
I must propagate! And so do you.
Linut
Lala
Herda
Sharon
TT
Debbie
Kim
Val
Today me try testing power the just learned HTML code.
Comments
we'll put it up to my blog later. ;)
Thanx anyway.. :)