My current WANT is to WIN the Mega Sports ToTo 6/52 now worth RM20M!!!
Typing that RM20M has made me drool... Pathetic I know!!! Gosh... Is that my saliva dripping on my keypad? Damn, it is *okay, I'm exagerating*...
If we were to win that RM20M, I want:-
1) our own Landed CriB (with a big kitchen and Big lawn)
2) my own Silver or Black BMW X5
3) our own Ticket To Indulgence preferably to Maldives, Greece, Turkey etc
Okay I have lots of wants with that RM20M but I can't write them all as it will be a very loooooonggggg post.
I need to head of to sleep now and dream our RM20M... What to do? I can only DREAM..... BOOOoHoooooO....
Typing that RM20M has made me drool... Pathetic I know!!! Gosh... Is that my saliva dripping on my keypad? Damn, it is *okay, I'm exagerating*...
If we were to win that RM20M, I want:-
1) our own Landed CriB (with a big kitchen and Big lawn)
2) my own Silver or Black BMW X5
3) our own Ticket To Indulgence preferably to Maldives, Greece, Turkey etc
Okay I have lots of wants with that RM20M but I can't write them all as it will be a very loooooonggggg post.
I need to head of to sleep now and dream our RM20M... What to do? I can only DREAM..... BOOOoHoooooO....
Comments
hahahah...lately mcm sia dgr ramai yg pok ni coz 20M kan?? wow...saya pun mau la.....mau pok la this wed manatau ada LUCK! fingers crossed...*wink*
hehehe mmg biasak lah tu... bah good luck klu ko pigi bili itu Mega... Manatau ko ada ong itu ibu mengandung...