Okay I’m not really a fan of Olympic but when you were informed that Chong Wei is going to play for Gold/Silver then of ‘coz you need to be glued to the Idiot Box since 6.30pm just not to miss the game… unfortunately Lin Dan from China is in his top performance. He easily beats Chong Wei 21-12, 21-8… My hunky didn’t dare watch it ‘coz he said he can easily have a heart attack… Congrats to you Lee Chong Wei!!! You made us proud! *clapClapclap*
I have a favorite Japanese Table Tennis Player. She’s so cute… Her family name is Fukuhara. Just googled her and found this. Isn’t she cute? Whenever she managed to score points, her hand clenched to her heart and she shouted a small but still loud *hiatch* or something sounded like that… She’s so adorable and when she plays… her whole attention to the game at hand… seriously I love to watch her play…
I have a favorite Japanese Table Tennis Player. She’s so cute… Her family name is Fukuhara. Just googled her and found this. Isn’t she cute? Whenever she managed to score points, her hand clenched to her heart and she shouted a small but still loud *hiatch* or something sounded like that… She’s so adorable and when she plays… her whole attention to the game at hand… seriously I love to watch her play…
Comments