FIL: Hari ini hari Hantu ok so bagus2 ahh.
Me: OK.
So according to daddy today is the day of the Ghost I’m not sure whether it’s the same with the Hungry Ghost Festival but we (hunky, me and son) are not allowed to go traveling which sucks ‘coz tomorrow the office is being treated dinner buffet at Five Sails and alas hunky said we cannot go. Hunky said we cannot go jalan2 especially at night for the few days before and after the Ghost Day… Ish… I love to eat especially when it’s like all you can eat kind of thing but tradition cannot be broken… so tomorrow will be just like ordinary Friday nights for me: booohooooo.
So how was your day today??? Mine is like meetings all day but thank God for wireless where I can look busy typing while at the same time giving feedbacks during the meeting… it takes skills to look busy when in truth you’re actually browsing the Stock Markets, news etc… I’m also fortunate because I didn’t seat beside Sultan if not sure he gets angry seeing me busy browsing…
So cheers for another productive working day!
Me: OK.
So according to daddy today is the day of the Ghost I’m not sure whether it’s the same with the Hungry Ghost Festival but we (hunky, me and son) are not allowed to go traveling which sucks ‘coz tomorrow the office is being treated dinner buffet at Five Sails and alas hunky said we cannot go. Hunky said we cannot go jalan2 especially at night for the few days before and after the Ghost Day… Ish… I love to eat especially when it’s like all you can eat kind of thing but tradition cannot be broken… so tomorrow will be just like ordinary Friday nights for me: booohooooo.
So how was your day today??? Mine is like meetings all day but thank God for wireless where I can look busy typing while at the same time giving feedbacks during the meeting… it takes skills to look busy when in truth you’re actually browsing the Stock Markets, news etc… I’m also fortunate because I didn’t seat beside Sultan if not sure he gets angry seeing me busy browsing…
So cheers for another productive working day!
Comments